NEW MUSIC MONDAYS! 2 DAYS LATE, SO WHAT! ROY FARRIA AND STONI MARX!



I know, I know, I KNOW.  I'm late as hell and I apologize.  If you could find it in your heart to forgive me I'd greatly appreciate it.  I got 2 for you today.  1st up is Roy Farria.  He's performing this weekend at the grand opening of Level 3 in downtown Jackson.  In honor of Valentines Day coming up, check out his song for the ladies "Beat It Up."

Roy Farria - Beat It Up (Dirty)







Up next is a young lady who apparently loves DJ's!  That's always a good thing in our book here at Chilly Chill Radio.  She goes by the name of Stoni MarX (aka Punkin Lumpkin lol).  She went the techno route to share her love for DJ's with the world, it's called "Love DJ" featuring Solo Dolo.

Stoni Marx - Love DJ ft. Solo Dolo


-DJ Jonasty aka "Always on time . . . sometimes . . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment