Music Mix: 25 minutes with @DJHova84

Huh?  I couldn't believe it either.  The identity of the tweeter has been hidden to protect the innocent.  Lol.  But who am I not to put a mix out after someone takes the time to type this.  I ain't nobody.  So hope I didn't disappoint.  Hit the jump for the playlist.



Playlist
1. Nicki Minaj - Monster (Colin Monroe Refix)
2. Amerie - One Thing
3. Soul 2 Soul - Back to Life
4. SWV - I'm So Into You
5. Justin Timberlake - Summer Love
6. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
7. O.D.B. - Shimmy Shimmy Ya
8. Fabolous - You Be Killin' Em
9. Kid Cudi - Ashin Kusher
10. Aloe Blacc & Wu-Tang - I Need A Dollar (Bakija Remix)
11. Fabolous - Devil In a New Dress (Freestyle)
12. Rick Ross - Devil In a New Dress
13. Big Sean - BullShittin' (Benzi Remix) w/ a lil help from me
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment